Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Confessions of a Serial Kisser by Windelin Van Draanen


Evangeline's life is spinning out of control. Her father cheated on her mother and so she and her mom moved out. Her father keeps trying to talk to her but she wants no part of him. She does have a goal. She wants to find her crimson kiss, that one perfect kiss. So she starts ramdomly kissing guys including the boy her best friend likes. She ruins her rep., her gpa and her friendships. Of course she makes it all better and learns a valuable lesson out of it all. I also have to add here that the music mentioned in this book would make an incredible soundtrack. It makes you want to investigate and either hear the songs again or, for the majority of teen readers, hear them for the first time. This was a fun book. I give it a yes, for now.

2 comments:

Pat said...

I'm giving this a YES also. Although I don't think that this book would appeal to boys very much,given the cover, the book is well written and believable.

Unknown said...

I agree that this one is a good one! (I also agree that the boy appeal seems low). This is a believable book and I think that a lot of people could relate to it. Thumbs up.