Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Peeled by Joan Bauer



Hildy is your average small town high school student who works on her school paper and dreams of journalism but still appreciates her town's apple industry. When mysterious things start happenning at the old spooky Ludlow house, she starts investigating. And the local 'adult' paper only seems to be adding wood to the flames of fear. Hildy and the rest of her friends from her high school paper are determined to get to the truth. Right now this is the best of what I've read so far. It was a good book, with some humor, suspence and a little romance. The mystery brings a smile to my face. so for now I vote yes.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I love Joan Bauer, and I appreciate that I can recommend her books to pretty much any age. But I just don't think this one is good enough for my Thumbs Up! I'm giving it a NO vote